Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives? Do you want to be part of a movement to empower people in your community to take back their health? Can you bring out the best in others while delivering excellence in your job? Then look no further!
About Naples Vitality
Naples Vitality is a functional medicine clinic founded by Dr. Linell King, a best-selling author, international speaker, and health recovery and weight loss specialist who combines science, behavioral health and spirituality to radically transform the lives of his patients. The practice empowers individuals and couples to achieve health and wellness through a multi-disciplinary approach; integrating vitality, hope, and personal ownership through healthy habits.
We do this through our Core Values of TRUST, ACCEPTANCE of people “where they’re at,” and EXCELLENCE.
About the Role
Our Practice is seeking a Clinical Assistant, to join our growing medical team. Medical Assistant, Paramedic, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant may apply.
If you are an energetic motivated, and charismatic person who enjoys helping people stay young and healthy we would love to hear from you. Our practice includes offering GAINSWave, a best-in-class therapeutic treatment to help with men’s sexual health issues.
- Perfoms GAINSWave treatment under supervision of Medical Doctor
- Assists medical and/or nursing staff in the examination and treatment of patients.
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; check-in patients, assist in obtaining patient histories, take vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical examinations.
- Maintains stocks of medical supplies as necessary in the exam rooms.
- Educates and advises patients on specified medical issues within established parameters.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods.
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Performs standing orders as approved by department and in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Reports to Medical Doctor and/or Clinical Manager any patient that needs immediate medical attention.
- Works and completes tasks in electronic medical record system in a timely manner.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor as required.
- Medical Assistant, Paramedic, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant may apply.
- 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, administration, and medical staff.
- Handle information with high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the medical field.
We are offering a competitive salary, good benefits, flexible hours and a fun environment.
Your Application Must Include:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your video cover letter (optional). Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Naples Vitality fit into that journey?
- Call 612-888-4825 and leave a message.
If you are interested, please respond via email with your resume and a cover letter including answers to these questions:
Can’t Find A Fit?
Naples Vitality is always looking for A-players to help us grow.
Leave us your details and we’ll keep in touch!