Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives? Do you want to be part of a movement to empower people in your community to take back their health? Can you bring out the best in others while delivering excellence in your job? Do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and building lasting professional relationships?
About Naples Vitality
Naples Vitality is a functional medicine clinic founded by Dr. Linell King, a best-selling author, international speaker, and health recovery and weight loss specialist who combines science, behavioral health and spirituality to radically transform the lives of his patients. The practice empowers individuals and couples to achieve health and wellness through a multi-disciplinary approach; integrating vitality, hope, and personal ownership through healthy habits.
We do this through our Core Values of TRUST, ACCEPTANCE of people “where they’re at,” and EXCELLENCE.
About the Role
Our practice is looking for a highly-motivated, dynamic and delightfully personable Practice Assistant with a stellar track record in customer service, creative problem-solving, organization, consistency and follow-through. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment, can think on their feet, and has a perpetual can-do attitude.
The perfect candidate for our Practice Assistant position is well versed in phone etiquette, has great communication skills and long track record of effectively executing administrative duties.
- Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life
- Operate and learn different computer programs and systems
- Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft and skills
- Always strive to be better than yesterday
- Dedicated to ensuring high levels of client satisfaction through excellent follow-through, service and communication
- Stay organized in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Stay focused and on task with minimal oversight
- Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit
- Think critically and proactively problem solve
- Organization & Time Management
- Customer service skills
- Client Relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Computer/Software Proficiency and Adaptability
Your Application Must Include:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your video cover letter (optional). Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Naples Vitality fit into that journey?
- Call 612-888-4825 and leave a message.
If you are interested, please respond via email with your resume and a cover letter including answers to these questions:
Can’t Find A Fit?
Naples Vitality is always looking for A-players to help us grow.
Leave us your details and we’ll keep in touch!