Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives? Do you want to be part of a movement to empower people in your community to take back their health? Can you bring out the best in others while delivering excellence in your job? Then look no further!
About Naples Vitality
Naples Vitality is a functional medicine clinic founded by Dr. Linell King, a best-selling author, international speaker, and health recovery and weight loss specialist who combines science, behavioral health and spirituality to radically transform the lives of his patients. The practice empowers individuals and couples to achieve health and wellness through a multi-disciplinary approach; integrating vitality, hope, and personal ownership through healthy habits.
We do this through our Core Values of TRUST, ACCEPTANCE of people “where they’re at,” and EXCELLENCE.
About the Role
Our practice is looking for a highly-motivated, dynamic and delightfully personable Wellness Clinic Practice Manager with a stellar track record in customer service, creative problem-solving, organization, consistency and follow-through. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment, can think on their feet, and has a perpetual can-do attitude.
The Practice Manager has a wide range of tasks and responsibilities – perfect for someone that likes taking ownership of processes and operations, and innovating efficiencies to help keep our functional medicine practice growing.
- Participates in and leads/monitors practice projects and initiatives
- Maintains operations by enforcing programmatic, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Delegates tasks to appropriate personnel, provides and obtains additional training as needed
- Can establish instant rapport with potential and current clients and vendors
- Dedicated to ensuring high levels of client satisfaction through excellent follow-through, service and communication
- Leads and participates in sales and marketing projects
- Analyzes data, metrics and systems to anticipate practice needs and works on efficiencies to keep the practice growing
- Maintains stellar communication with other staff, vendors, and clients and is willing to jump in and mitigate any issues as they come up
- Participates in community outreach and wellness activities and projects
- Conducts daily and weekly meetings with teammates and leadership, keeping everyone informed and appraised of any areas of concern
- Oversees office management tasks – supplies, ordering, billing and invoicing
- Organization & Time Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Health & Wellness / Functional Medicine Market Knowledge
- Staffing Oversight
- 5 years of management experience
- Client Relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Computer/Software Proficiency and Adaptability
Your Application Must Include:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your video cover letter (optional). Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Naples Vitality fit into that journey?
- Call 612-888-4825 and leave a message.
If you are interested, please respond via email with your resume and a cover letter including answers to these questions:
Can’t Find A Fit?
Naples Vitality is always looking for A-players to help us grow.
Leave us your details and we’ll keep in touch!